Shipping & Returns
COVID-19 SHIPPING NOTICE
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our always our top priority. With this in mind, we will be limiting the days we ship orders to Thursdays only. Please contact us if you need service before then.
We will make necessary adjustments and provide updates accordingly. In the event we do experience extended shipping times, we ask for your understanding should your order arrive later than expected.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 business days via USPS. We offer free shipping for all orders over $100 to the contiguous United States.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund. You can return items in their original container within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, please contact us.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in the original containers. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, package the item securely (liquids in a ziplock bag), include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
Lost Art Apothecary
719 Vista Road
Lopez Island, WA 98621
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. We never, ever share your personal information.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at: email@example.com.
The term 'Lost Art Apothecary' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 719 Vista Road Lopez Island WA United States 98261. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.